On Saturday September 13th, 2014 forklift operators from across the province competed in the British Columbia’s premiere forklift skills & safety competition at the Cloverdale Agriplex in Surrey, BC.
Participants had their forklift skills tested by a precision driving course that required them to navigate though a variety of forklift activities and had their forklift knowledge challenged by a written multiple choice test.
The event featured:
- Free Admission For Spectators
- Competition on Four Divisions – Counterbalanced Electric, Reach Truck, Power Pallet Jack, Counterbalanced Propane
- $4000 in Prize Money!
- Each Division winning $1000 in Prize Money – 1st – $500, 2nd – $300, 3rd – $200
- Forklift Basketball, Bowling & Soccer!
- A Bouncy Castle for the kids!
THE 2014 B.C. CHAMPIONSHIP FORKLIFT RALLY WAS SPONSORED BY