On Wednesday September 12th, 2012 the CMHDS Annual General Meeting will take place at the Coyote Creek Golf Course in Surrey, BC.
At that time members will be electing the Board of Directors for the society’s next season which runs from Sept 2012 to June 2013. If you feel you would make a good Director or know of someone who would we would like to hear from you!
What qualifications are required?
- You have been a CMHDS Member in good standing for a minimum of 1 year.
- Ability to attend most CMHDS Events
- Ability to attend most monthly Board Meetings (approx 1.5 hrs each).
- Willingness to contribute
Why would you want to be a CMHDS Director?
- Help the society with its mission of Industry Education
- Increase your visibility among CMHDS Members & the Logistics Industry
- Gain the experience of serving on the board of a non-profit society
- Have fun (it’s not all work)
What does a CMHDS Director do?
- Directors attend Board meetings once per month (approx 1.5 hrs each)
- Work with fellow board members to help guide society direction, initiatives & events.
- Represent the board at society events
Nomination Process: You can nominate someone by sending an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Your name, company & contact info
- The nominee’s name, company & contact info
- Why you think the person would be a good Director
Once we have received a nomination, one of the current members of the board will contact the nominator & the nominee to confirm their interest and answer any questions.
Nomination Period: Nominations will be accepted until May 31st, 2012 (nominations will not be accepted after May 31st, 2012 or at the AGM.)