Horizon Distributors is Western Canada’s largest distributor of organic and natural products in the dry, chill and frozen categories. They are a privately owned, 100% Canadian company located in Burnaby, BC, which expanded operations on June 2, 2008 into a new 150,000 square foot distribution centre.
Their customer base includes major natural, grocery and independent grocery chains, and a vast array of independent natural foods stores, buying clubs, wholesalers, restaurants, bakeries, cafes and commissaries to whom we provide timely and accurate service via our fleet of trucks and common carriers.
Their new workspace includes:
- 137,000 square feet of total warehouse space
- 7,200 square feet chill capacity including a full cold chain
- 10,800 square feet dedicated to frozen products.
In addition to account coverage of more than 1,200 retailers, they are a primary/preferred distributor to:
- Whole Foods Market
- Capers Whole Foods Market
- Planet Organic Market
- Choices Market
- Canada Safeway
- Overwaitea Food Group including Save-On-Foods and Urban Fare
- Buy-Low Food Group including Nesters Market
- IGA (H.Y. Louie)